Shinault Baker & Company focuses on building close client relationships that add long-term value. This includes assuring the solidity of financial records, evaluating financial procedures, and working to produce strategies that help clients face the challenges of business planning and execution. Clients benefit from objective analysis to assist in controlling costs, increasing efficiency, and implementing new technologies and procedures to take advantage of changes in the marketplace, accounting standards, and tax law. Assurance services will improve information quality or its context, meaning more success for your business.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting software selection, implementation, and support
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Debt and finances advising
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transaction structuring and negotiations
- Business succession
Request information about Assurance and Advisory Services below.